Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Non-emergencies (204) 729-2345   |   Emergencies 9-1-1

Contact Us

When to call 9-1-1

If the activity is currently occurring, (ie: a drug deal/damage to property/break and enter in progress/impaired driving) Call 9-1-1 and let the police know the particulars. If it is safe, try to keep an eye on the suspects while you’re on the phone so that you can update police as to what is happening. If you are following an impaired driver try to stay behind them until police can arrive, again only if it is safe.

If you are reporting suspicious activity prior (ie: possible drug dealing when suspect not on scene/witnessing a theft prior, etc) Contact police on the non-emergency line at (204) 729-2345 and they will handle your call.

Back to Top