Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Non-emergencies (204) 729-2345   |   Emergencies 9-1-1

Department Organization

Parade Permits

A person or organization wanting to hold a parade shall apply to the Chief of Police in writing by completing a Parade Permit Form. A Parade Permit is required for all parades, including walk-a-thons, bike-a-thons, floats, marches, etc.

It is requested that the completed form be returned to Brandon Police Service at least one month prior to the event in order for the process to be completed and to arrange for traffic control and personnel, if required.

There’s no fee collected.

Back to Top

Department Organization