Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Non-emergencies (204) 729-2345   |   Emergencies 9-1-1


Requesting a Police Report

Any requests for copies of a police report must be made in writing to the Chief of Police, who will decide whether or not to have the report released.

There is a fee of a report can be found on the fees page here.






Back to Top