August 31st 2016
RELEASE AUTHORIZED BY:
Sgt B. Brown #114
Last 24 Hours
Update - Missing 13 Year old Girl Cheyenne BYCZKOWSKI
The Brandon Police Service continues to look for Cheyenne BYCZKOWSKI.
Witnesses in the area reported seeing a girl matching her description on the rear deck of a home on Williamson Dr around 4:00 pm.
There was no one home at the time officers attended however the homeowners at that residence contacted police around midnight to report that Cheyenne’s clothing had been found under a bed. The home was searched however she was not located. Based on the clothing found, Cheyenne is now believed to be wearing denim short, a white t-shirt and black and yellow slippers.
Another witness advised that he believes saw Cheyenne walking northbound near the Calvary Temple on 34th St around 6:00 pm.
Anyone with any information on the location of Cheyenne is asked to contact the Brandon Police Service.
Around 2:00 am on Wednesday morning, a woman reported she had been assaulted by an ex-boyfriend at at residence in the 200 block of 5th St. The victim sustained injuries to her face with required hospital treatment. The man, a 32 year from Brandon, was located and arrested for Assault Cause Bodily Harm. He will appear in court on Wednesday.
- A 26 year old Brandon man has been charged with Mischief to Property under $5000 after an incident earlier in August during which he damamged the walls of a room at a home where he resides. He will appear in court in October.
- A 20 year old Brandon man was arrested on a warrant after a traffic stop. He was released to appear in court in September.
- A 24 year old woman and a 19 year old woman, both from Brandon were arrested for breaching court orders. One of the women called police reporting the other was following her. There were found in the 1800 block of Louise Ave, both intoxicated. The first woman is not to have contact with the other and abstain from alcohol while the second is not to consume alcohol and is on a curfew. They will appear in court on Wednesday morning.
- A 35 year old Brandon man was arrested and charged with breach of probation after an early morning disturbance on Cornell Bay. Police responded to a report of a fight and located the man. He was intoxicated and found to be on a probation order with a condition to abstain from alcohol.
- Four individuals were lodged for Breach of Peace on Tuesday.
- One individual was lodged under the Intoxicated Persons Detention Act.
Anyone with information on any unsolved crime is asked to call Brandon Crime Stoppers at 204-727-(TIPS) 8477, www.brandoncrimestoppers.com or by texting BCSTIP and your message to CRIMES (274637). Crime Stoppers pays up to $2000.00 cash for information that leads to the solution of a crime.
CRIME STOPPERS 204-727-TIPS