Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Non-emergencies (204) 729-2345   |   Emergencies 9-1-1

Contact Us

Filing a Complaint Against an Officer

You may call the on-duty Staff Sergeant and speak with them regarding your concerns. They can be contacted by calling the main police service number at (204) 729-2345.

If you do not feel comfortable approaching the police agency itself, you may make complaints in regards to police officers to “LERA” – The Law Enforcement Review Agency. This is an independent body dedicated to the investigation of police related incidents. All paperwork and information on how to make a complaint is located on their website.

Back to Top